March 9, 2010

States Information

Here is a link to information on this weekend's meet, which includes warm-up and start times, admission, event list with event numbers, etc.

Below is information I have gathered as best I can. It is not official. I would feel awful if someone is late or gets lost due to my information.

Printable Version of Directions

Here are the directions to the Staybridge Suites Hotel:

Take I90 West 235 miles to Exit 49 (Depew/Lockport)
Turn left onto NY-78/Transit Road
Go about 2 miles
Hotel is on your right, a little past the mall


These are directions from Hotel to near the pool according to Bing Maps:

(Taken from Here)
-Exit out of hotel onto Sheridan Dr (SR-324) (take a left, heading West)- 4.3 miles
-Take ramp for I-290 West / Youngmann Expy - 0.5 miles
-At exit 5B, take ramp right and follow signs for SR-263 North / Millersport Hwy North - 0.3 miles
-Bear right onto SR-263 / Millersport Hwy - 0.9 miles
-Turn left onto Coventry Rd - 0.3 miles
-Keep straight onto Coventry Loop - 0.0 miles
-Arrive at 201 Center For The Arts, Buffalo, NY
(Arts and Athletics are close to each other)

GPS Owners:
Hotel
8005 Sheridan Dr.
Clarence, NY 14221

Pool:
Coventry Rd,
Buffalo, NY 14260
(There are (3) Coventry Rds in Buffalo, make sure you have the correct one!)

Links where I got my info from:
Hotel
Alumni Arena
Pool Directions
Campus Map
Directions to Pool from Hotel
Don't forget to turn the clocks ahead Saturday night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment